FBF Craziness FBF Craziness

Good Stuff!

I really liked it and you do actually see a lot of this stuff in the portal that is similar to this and it doesnt normally make it through the portal, and neither will this, probably. But if it was up to me, I would put it on the front page. And just for the record, the music fitted the animation very well.

My Tear for London My Tear for London

Touching

Very touching, very beautiful, I feel your sorrow.

Mr Wombelton Mr Wombelton

Sound wrecked it!

You are quite clearly a talented animator, now if only you would invest in a decent microphone to top it all off. This was a good flash but the scratchy sound made it too hard on the ears.

The Child That Smelt Odd The Child That Smelt Odd

The Time Has Come - Stand And Be Recognised

Mr Firth, I have watched all of your work and have rated everything 5 on newgrounds ever since your first submissions. I have commented on everything you have submitted and for about the last six times I have said the same thing:- YOUR TALENTS BELONG SOMEWHERE GREATER THAN THE INTERNET. This cartoon was the perfect mix of humour and creative weirdness that you always put into your toons. Your work has become, in my opinion, a class above the rest. Please!!!! Send some of this stuff off to somewhere involved with T.V. You deserve a short series on late friday night T.V. Keep um coming. I count the days until you release your next work like a six year old boy anticipating christmas. Regards/Respect - Benn Burns

Roof Tiling Roof Tiling

Another stroke of genius!

Yet again Mr Firth amazes us all with his twisted imagination. As a long time fan of his work I am never bored with anything he knocks out. Keep up the good work and seriously get yourself in touch with the BBC or something.

[ Go to Sleep [ Go to Sleep

I like!

I am a big radiohead fan and this flash is a great animation that goes well with the mood and rythm of the song. Good job.

Fuzio000n responds:

Thnxs :D
Glad you liked it!

Video Dating Tape Video Dating Tape

Another Good One Mr Firth!

I am a long-time fan of David Firth since way back when he was creating Panathoniakos Bear. Another excellent flash from the twisted mind of an unrecognized genius! David, I urge you to get in touch with the BBC or something like that. Your talents belong somewhere far greater than the internet my friend.

Catch that Goblin Catch that Goblin

Ahhhh, the good old days :)

That was a bit of nostalgia for me, takes me back to when I watched Tom n Jerry as a kid. Very good sartoon and it's refrshing to see something new on the front page.

Get-lost responds:

I love cartoons =D Glad you liked my movie
Thanks

Merry Melony ep.1 Merry Melony ep.1

The Best!

That has to be the most imaginative and creative piece of work ever to grace newgrounds. The clouds merging with the buildings in that one shot was an absolute stroke of genius.

The New Years Party The New Years Party

Genius

That was a stroke of genius man, good job, very fucking funny!